This is a salaried, full-time position with certain direct responsibilities key to the success of the organization. Responsible for all credentialing activities for assigned medical and/or behavioral organization and/or group healthcare practitioners. This includes the creation, submission and ongoing monitoring and updates of all initial and recredentialing application packets to each applicable Payor.
- Prepare, submit, and follow up on all major Payor applications for new clients.
- Monitor Payor requirements.
- Understanding of professional telephone etiquette.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and works well in both individual and group environments.
- Ensure that all credentialing files are current and complete pursuant to expiration date of medical licenses, board certification, professional liability insurance coverage, DEA and other pertinent information.
- Knowledge of CAQH.
- Must be detailed oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Some travel required.
- Must have at least two-year’s experience in healthcare credentialing.
- Must have experience with Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance.
- Must have H.S. diploma or higher
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft products.
Interested candidates should send an email with resume to:
Director of Operations