InteCare has a defined application and credentialing process to seek participation in the network, which requires the submission of a formal application (with copies of required supporting documentation).
The network receives and processes applications continuously but reserves the right to add providers to its network as service needs and contracts require.
Presently, InteCare credentials behavioral health professionals with the following Indiana licenses:
- MD/DO specialized in Psychiatry, with Board certification and/or eligibility
- Clinical Nurse Specialist/RN with and without Advanced Practice Prescriptive Authority
- Licensed Health Service Provider in Psychology
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Addictions Counselor
Organizational (Institutional) applications are accepted from agencies holding state certification and a national accreditation, e.g. NCQA, COA, HFAP, JCAHO or CARF, with a clear commitment to quality behavioral health services. InteCare reserves the right to determine network needs based on the service needs of its customers and the requirements of its payor agreements.
All providers must use one of the applications listed below. Individual providers may fill out the InteCare Addendum to CAQH so we can access their provider information through CAQH. Organizations that are accredited with behavioral health must use the Organizational Application.
Please contact the InteCare Credentialing Department prior to completing the application paperwork to ensure you are eligible to apply at (317) 237-5770 ext. 1007, or send an inquiry via email to Julie Maxwell-Coker at email@example.com.